Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Liberty, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Liberty, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsLiberty, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Liberty County, TX
ARS/Rescue Rooter Houston provides professional air conditioning, heating, plumbing, & insulation services. We require background checks & drug tests on all employees. Emergency service available 24/7!
Articles and Tips
Local Liberty County, Texas Electricians
"Going the Distance" because we want our customers happy! Bergen Electric is a family-owned and operated company specializing in panels. With 27 years experience serving the Houston area, we take prid...
Lone Star Electrical Services is a family owned and operated electrical contracting company,servicing Greater Houston and surrounding areas with Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical solut...
We at jb electric do all electrical work from installing a bulb to a complete new Installation feel free to call us for a free estimation we do commercial work residential and inustrial
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000