Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Hidalgo, TX.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Hidalgo, TX are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHidalgo, TX electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Hidalgo County, TX
Here at Excenergy we are a full service electrical contractor. We specialize in renovations and new construction. We perform all types of electrical work including smart home upgrades, specialty lighting indoor/outdoor, installation of emergency generators, service upgrades and area lighting. As a c...
Articles and Tips
Who loves outdoor living as much as I do? Well … after a long, cold winter, the answer to that... Read More
Skeptics of alternative energy raise some valid concerns when they look across an array of wind turbines... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000