Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Tulsa, OK.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Tulsa, OK are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsTulsa, OK electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Tulsa County, OK
Articles and Tips
Are you considering remodeling work or even an addition to your home? That's great -- we hope you enjoy... Read More
Today’s post is inspired by two mistakes I made. In the COVID-19 pandemic, I (together with everyone... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000