Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Payne, OK.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Payne, OK are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsPayne, OK electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Payne County, OK
Articles and Tips
When it's winter and co-o-o-o-ld, the last thing you want is for your heating system to fail. Electric-powered... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000