Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Monroe, OH.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Monroe, OH are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsMonroe, OH electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Monroe County, OH
Articles and Tips
Power outages are a fact of life in summer, when high demand overtaxes the grid or seasonal storms... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000