Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Logan, OH.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Logan, OH are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsLogan, OH electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Logan County, OH
Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement, "Quality plumbing at a fair price". Whether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or a failed water heater. The Rooter Works is your one stop plumbing shop! We are full service plumbing shop. Here is a brief list of our service...
Articles and Tips
Did you know the most dangerous room in your house is the bathroom? More home accidents occur there than... Read More
Local Logan County, Ohio Electricians
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000