Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Huron, OH.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Huron, OH are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsHuron, OH electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Huron County, OH
Articles and Tips
A pile of dirty laundry + 1 washing machine + a little detergent + a lot of water = clean clothes.... Read More
Even though today’s instant communication has made the globe seem smaller, there are still differences... Read More
Local Huron County, Ohio Electricians
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000