Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Wilkes, NC.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Wilkes, NC are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsWilkes, NC electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Wilkes County, NC
Why Fast Systems LLC? With 25 years experience installing electronics in thousands of homes we have learned a lot about what customers expect. We understand the worries you have have when inviting someone to work in your home or business. ---Being on time ---Answering the phone ---Listening to your...
Articles and Tips
As you shelter in place to limit the spread of coronavirus, be sure you protect your family from dangers... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000