Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Simpson, MS.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Simpson, MS are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsSimpson, MS electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Simpson County, MS
20 plus years of Electrical experience. Trouble shooting electrical issues . Installing your new smart devices Replacing light fixtures and ceiling fans Wiring new homes Back Ground Check can be provided Wiring office building. Rod has you covered.
Barham Business Services LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 15 years of hands-on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services ar...
Articles and Tips
It’s easy to ignore your plumbing fixtures... until they break down. Hardworking as they are, these... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000