Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Sagadahoc, ME.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Sagadahoc, ME are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsSagadahoc, ME electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Sagadahoc County, ME
Articles and Tips
Kudos to you if you're trying to turn down your home thermostat a notch or two as the weather grows cooler.... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000