Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Lincoln, ME.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Lincoln, ME are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsLincoln, ME electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Lincoln County, ME
Articles and Tips
Electric baseboard heating is 100% energy efficient and boasts tons of other advantages. Sounds almost... Read More
As a savvy homeowner, you probably know that many outdoor home additions and improvements require official... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000
Top Cities in Lincoln County, Maine
Alna, ME | Boothbay, ME | Boothbay Harbor, ME | Bristol, ME | Damariscotta, ME | Dresden, ME | East Boothbay, ME | Edgecomb, ME | Isle Of Springs, ME | Jefferson, ME | Newcastle, ME | Nobleboro, ME | South Bristol, ME | Southport, ME | Squirrel Island, ME | Trevett, ME | Walpole, ME | West Boothbay Harbor, ME | Whitefield, ME | Wiscasset, ME