Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Franklin, ME.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Franklin, ME are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsFranklin, ME electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Franklin County, ME
Articles and Tips
Did you know the most dangerous room in your house is the bathroom? More home accidents occur there than... Read More
Okay, you know the weather's getting warmer but this is ridiculous. You really don't need frozen lettuce... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000