Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Rapides, LA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Rapides, LA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsRapides, LA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Rapides County, LA
NCCER certified electrician. ready to lend a helping hand at a competitive rate.
I'm a 63 year old state licensed electrician with 35 yrs. experience in all phases of electrical work. I now limit my work to residential and only light commercial. I offer affordable service and I specialize in smaller jobs. I do work such as additions to homes and the installation of wiring for sh...
We provide professional electrical maintenance and full electrical contractor service we can upgrade your electrical meter service or change out your breaker box install ceiling fans change out light fixtures or install you a generator give me a call for any electrical need
Articles and Tips
Lively parties on the patio or romantic tete-a-tetes under the trees are a huge part of what makes... Read More
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000