Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Acadia, LA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Acadia, LA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsAcadia, LA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Acadia County, LA
NCCER certified electrician. ready to lend a helping hand at a competitive rate.
Mr. Electric serves the electrical upgrade, installation, and repair needs of residential and commercial customers throughout the area. You can feel confident calling Mr. Electric, knowing that our highly trained Service Professionals will treat you, your family, and your property with the respect ...
Articles and Tips
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000