Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Peoria, IL.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Peoria, IL are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsPeoria, IL electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Peoria County, IL
Articles and Tips
When it's winter and co-o-o-o-ld, the last thing you want is for your heating system to fail. Electric-powered... Read More
Local Peoria County, Illinois Electricians
FixitPro professionals are all friendly, knowledgeable, confident and persistent pros. We understand the value in the customer investment of home as they seek the best value for their money. We thri...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000