Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Morgan, GA.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Morgan, GA are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsMorgan, GA electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Morgan County, GA
Electrical Contractor Incorporated, otherwise known as ECI, has been in business since 1984. ECI focuses on the residential electrical market. We are a proud member of the Independent Electrical Contractor Association (IEC), where our employees can receive world-class training. EXT:109- for servi...
Articles and Tips
Local Morgan County, Georgia Electricians
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000