Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Brevard, FL.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Brevard, FL are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsBrevard, FL electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Brevard County, FL
Small family owned. President has 27 years experience .Hard worker, on time
Articles and Tips
Local Brevard County, Florida Electricians
Welcome to Pride Electric of Central FL, Inc! We have been serving Central Florida for over 13 years. We are a proud "accredited" member of the BBB. Our company offers a wide range of electrical serv...
We have over 40 years in the electrical industy. We have the HIGHEST QUALITY of Master Electricians in the area and we are DEDICATED to providing the BEST service possible.
Since 1971, when it was founded, Weirich Air, Inc. has been known, not for just the Carrier, and Rheem air conditioners it sells, but also for its exceptional service. Weirich Air is committed to giv...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000