Qualified ProsGet matched with qualified electrical services in Yavapai, AZ.
Read ReviewsSee what users in Yavapai, AZ are saying about these electricians.
Compare BidsYavapai, AZ electrical services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Featured Electrical Pros in Yavapai County, AZ
Articles and Tips
Who loves outdoor living as much as I do? Well … after a long, cold winter, the answer to that... Read More
Hot, sunny weather is just around the corner. That means it’s time to get your air conditioner... Read More
Local Yavapai County, Arizona Electricians
If you have an electrical problem, there's no need to worry, because we have the solution! We can help you with Panel Changes and free estimates are always cheerfully given! We can help you with troub...
Look To Your Electrician For Advice On The Best Lighting System
Hardworking Handyman Brings Christmas To Southern California
How My Attic Fan Installation Helped Me Sleep At Night
Electrical Average Costs
- Install a Backup Generator $3,000 - $20,000+
- Replace Knob and Tube Wiring $7,000
- Install Outdoor Lighting $95
- Order an Electric Service Call $300
- Upgrade an Electrical Panel $1,260
- Install a GFCI Outlet $125
- Install a Light Switch $145
- Install a GFCI Circuit Breaker $222
- Install a Light Fixture $140
- Rewire a House $5,000 - $15,000