Main Services: Concrete and Basement Foundation Contractor
Worldwide is a family owned and operated local concrete contractor providing quality workmanship and excellent customer service. Worldwide Concrete is Maryland's leading concrete contractor for ALL of you concrete needs.
Call today for a FREE estimate on your new or existing :
• Driveways • Patios • Pool Surrounds / Pool Decks • Walkways • Sidewalks • Porches • Steps • Stairwells • Retaining Walls • Interior Flooring • Garages • Basements • Commercial Flooring • Basketball Courts
Services we offer include:
• Brushed and Broom Finished Concrete
• Stamped Concrete
• Stained Concrete
• Concrete Overlays for existing concrete surfaces
• Textured Concrete
• Colored Concrete
• Retaining Walls
* Foundation and Basement Waterproofing and Repair
Areas We Serve:
• Anne Arundle County - Millersville, Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Crofton, Odenton, Gambrills, Davidsonville, Arnold, Pasadena, Annapolis, Hanover, Gibson Island, Harwood, Shadyside, Riva, Crownsville, Edgewater, and Deale.
• Prince Georges County - Bowie, Clinton, Hyattsville, Laurel, Capitol Heights, Oxon Hill, District Heights, Greenbelt, Fort Washington, College Park, Upper Marlboro, Accokeek, Lanham Beltsville, and Brandywine.
• Montgomery County - Rockville, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Kensington, Montgomery Village, Burtonsville, Chevy Chase, and Tacoma Park.
• Baltimore County - Parkton, Perry Hall, Lutherville, Timonium, Owings Mills, Gwynn Oak, Hunt Valley, White Marsh, Towson, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Freeland, Brooklyn, Dundalk, Essex, Middle River, Parkville, Rosedale, Catonsville, Halethorpe, and Baltimore City.
• Harford County - White Hall, Belair, Aberdeen, Abingdon, Joppa, Havre' De Grace, and Edgewood.
• Talbot County - St. Michaels, Easton, Trappe, Royal Oak, and Tilghman.
• Queen Anne County - Grasonville, Chester, Chestertown, Centreville, and Queenstown.
2 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Replaced old concrete front steps with wider concrete front steps. Replaced old concrete walkway with new concrete walkway.Comments: The concrete work looks good. The job was done within the time frame on the contract. The crew worked very hard. Everything was cleaned up when the job was finished. One suggestion though, I would be there at the start of the job to go over the plans with the crew.
Work Description: Worldwide Concrete did a 12 by 24 concrete patio and two four foot concrete steps leading up to the patio door.Comments: I am very satisfied with the work Worldwide Concrete did. They did a wonderful job and were as neat as a pin. Nothing was left behind. I am always getting lots of compliments on my patio.
Concrete in MD :