Main Services: Re-roofs, roof repairs, roof maintenance, storm damage, gutters, painting roof inspections, and ventilation
Fully Licensed and Insured Roofing Service
Licensed and insured, we are a full-service residential and commercial roofing contractor. We take pride in turning your vision into reality. For over 20 years, we have been repairing and installing roofs, keeping your expectations at the forefront. A satisfied customer is our greatest reward and our mission is to deliver quality services that will exceed our customer's expectations.
Years of Roofing Repair and Installation Experience
When repairing and installing your roofing system, our most important goal is value. With years of repair and installation experience, we strive to achieve the maximum value in an effective and comprehensive roofing system. We have the expertise, experience and knowledge to handle any roofing project with a high standard of dedication and workmanship.
A Reputation That We Feel is Unmatched in Our Industry...
We have built our outstanding reputation over the years with quality, innovation and a superior level of service. We will continue to strive to meet our customer's needs by offering dependable services that are prompt and efficient.
Our 17 Point Roof Inspection
If you've ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At Springfield Roofing, Inc., our roofing contractors provide long-lasting roof repairs and replacement from most any storm with our proven installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roof replacements tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our 17 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
1. Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eaves.
2. Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
3. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
4. Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
5. Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
6. Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
7. Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
8. Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
9. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
10. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
11. Inspect flashings at all walls.
12. Check for loose shingles.
13. Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
14. Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
15. Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
16. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
17. Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.
1 ReviewsReview Me