Service Area: Yulee, Kings Bay Base, Callahan, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Orange Park, Hilliard, Jacksonville, Kingsland, Fernandina Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Bryceville
What sets us apart from other contractors: Small company! Low overhead! Better price for customers.
10 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Interior Painting 3+ roomsComments: Customer feedback to improve your business:
- Do not complain in the home you are working in. I heard you were hot at least 5 times when there is nothing I can do, it's Florida. I am pregnant and my husband serves this country, we don't want to hear your complaints.
- If you are going to buy paint, get enough to cover the entire house and then some because 9/10 times you have to go back over what you already did. First coats don't always get the job done - as we see.
- If you have an obstruction of a person/object in your way, reschedule for another day - do not berate a client because someone is in your way. No one is being held hostage.
- Do not argue with a client on the phone, if you call them - let them speak and ask questions. Do not talk over a client if they are speaking, it is unprofessional.
- If you cannot be around the smell of natural house cleaner because you will have seizures, make that known before you agree to be in someone's home.
- If a customer pays $3,400 for 2,300 sq/ft and then you ask them to buy more paint ($277) totaling $3,677. This should be in your invoice, a customer should not have to fork more money out at home depot alone
- If you say you are giving a paint sample to a worker, give it to them. Do not let the customer drive around town to find another of the exact paint sample so Home Depot can replicate the paint (as not all samples are in their system).
- The spots that the drywall team came and touched up, we were more than capable of handling ourseleve. The issue is every single room needed another coat even where the dry wall team did NOT touch, feel free to ask your family member that you sent out my way. He agreed the paint was streaky and you can see the previous colors (not dry wall mud).
- Cover the floors if you are painting, do not leave paint behind on someones new floors (attaching picture for reference)
- Do not leave paint on the bathroom tile/glass, tape it up if you need to (attaching picture for reference)
- Do not let paint drip and dry to create bumps (attaching picture for reference)
- Do not leave paint on the doors/trim around the doors. Again, tape it if you need to (attaching picture for reference)
- If rain is going to stop you from painting inside, check the weather and let the client know ahead of time and not the day of that you are not able to make it. We have work and lives too.
- Do not ask for money ahead of time for a job to be done. Lesson learned for us to not give a dime until the job is done. We have bills to pay and things to get done ourselves.
- Have your wife handle the people side of this business, she knows how to speak to a human being
Unfortunately you left a sour taste in our mouth and we will no longer be needing your service nor our friends/family for the future. We hope this was a learning experience for you - we know we sure learned a lot.
Work Description: Remove popcorn ceiling in living dinning-room, den and kitchen, sand and paint kitchen cabinets and Painting living and dinning-roomComments: The popcorn removal required close attention because of poor removal. The painting also required direct pointing out of neglected areas. The painting of the ceilings was poor and we had to purchase additional paint to correct the unprofessional painting that was done. My cabinets was not adequately painted nor was the doors to the cabinets replace correctly however George assured us he would come back and finish the job, once other work was completed. I’ve been lied to on two occasions and has receive one lying e-Mail that he would contact me on Monday May 8, 2021 to no avail. This company is not trust worthy.
Work Description: Interior Painting-1 to 2 roomsComments: They did a good job at a reasonable price and within a reasonable time. I am pleased with the results.
Work Description: removed popcorn ceiling and installed knockdown ceiling in kitchen, living room, and entrance way. Painted the ceiling in these same rooms. painted the walls in these same rooms, did some minor drywall work.Comments: Middle of three price quotes. Felt very comfortable with the time line and price of the job. I will rehire to do the sleeping areas when ready.
Fernandina Beach FL
Work Description: Interior Painting Removing ceiling bubbles.
Work Description: Various Handyman duties mentioned belowComments: Southern Belle Interiors took a job as our handyman on a home renovation project which involved a wide range of jobs like hanging kitchen cabinets, preparing a bathroom wall for tiling, hanging doors, changing out old switches and plugs for new ones, and building two sections of fencing. The kitchen cabinets were hung incorrectly with huge gaps between them and the interiors were busted. The tile guy would not install the tile because the bathroom walls were repaired so poorly. The doors are coming apart, won't lock, and squeak severely when opened and closed. The outlets had reversed polarity and the fence was installed with no cement around the posts. Any time a defect was mentioned to George, he went off the handle with cursing, yelling, walking off and leaving the job site with work unfinished. He bullied my wife and made her cry. They were paid full price for a shoddy, unfinished job just to get them to leave the premises. They should never be trusted to do a quality job. George's wife, Melanie, seems to be level headed, but unfortunately is part of a bad outfit due to George's behavior, lack of skill, and complete ignorance of the concept of pride in workmanship.
Work Description: Interior Painting 3+ roomsComments: It has been a pleasure working with George and his wife, they were very professional and pleasant to work with and very reasonably priced. So much so that I also hired them to do the exterior painting on the home and other tasks. I highly recommend them for any work they offer for your home.
Work Description: Tile Floor InstallComments: I was very satisfied with the overall quality and price of my project. However, I wish that they had done a better job of cleaning up after themselves in terms of the post cleanup. My garbage can was messy and both of my garden hoses were also messy. I called the owner and he apologized so it is not an issue with me anymore. The project was very well done. I would certainly hire them again.
Work Description: HandymanComments: Wonderful. Polite, to the point. Will use agaain.
Work Description: Bathroom/Shower InstallComments: I am still talking with them, has not signed them up yet. So far they are seeming alright. These ratings are tentative.