Main Services: Roof Cleaning, Roof-A-Cide, Pressure Cleaning for driveways, decks, sidewalks and large surfaces
1. We clean roofs with High Water Volume and LOW Pressure. There is NO Chlorine or Bleach and NO High pressure. High water volume doesn't etch or break tiles but it's a faster clean than typical pressure cleaners.
2. We clean your roof with our specially designed 36″ surface cleaner. Instead of dispersing all the pressure thru 2 pressure cleaning tips(small surface cleaners), we disperse the high water volume thru 6 pressure cleaning tips which lowers the pressure applied to your roof. The water volume is what cleans not the pressure. We clean flat and barrel surfaces well but we also clean the front edge thoroughly. Many pressure washing companies never clean the front edge thoroughly. It's sometimes noticeable after it's cleaned but it's usually the first dirty area noticed months later.
3. After the roof is cleaned, our experienced technician will carefully pull our hoses around the house and clean all the walls, windows and ground areas from the roof dirt. We'll also freshen up the house from cobwebs and light mildew on the walls as well free of charge.
4. After the roof is dry, one of the owners of Pressure Perfection, Mike or Cory, will apply Roof-A-Cide on your roof to kill the mildew that is deep in the pores of the tile or asphalt shingle. Roof-A-Cide is EPA approved and nontoxic. It will not damage the roof tiles, tarpaper, metal flashing, metal ventilation, nails or kill plants. It not only kills the mildew but it stays on the roof and continues to kill any new mildew each time it rains. It's backed by a 2 year unconditional guarantee from Pressure Perfection and Roof-A-Cide. If there is any issue, please call our office and we will fix it asap
5. After the 2 year guarantee is complete, Pressure Perfection will notify you of your options. The best option is to allow us to come and treat your roof with Roof-A-Cide for about half the price of the initial roof cleaning and treatment. There is no need to clean your roof, just apply Roof-A-Cide to kill any mildew and receive another 2 year unconditional guarantee. The other option is to wait a few months until your roof is dirty, get an HOA letter, and then we'll have to clean and treat your roof for possibly more than the first time. Most customers choose the first option because they are very pleased with the results and realize we stand behind our promises.
6. We are licensed in Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
7. We have full Comp and Collision insurance on our trucks.
8. We have general liability insurance which protects your property from any unforeseen damage and accidents to you or your property.
9. We also carry full Workman's Compensation coverage for each employee. Every technician is an owner or employee. No one is given a 1099 and we do not hire temp labor or subcontractors. If a company is WC exempt or does not carry coverage for each employee, if they get hurt on your roof or property, you the homeowner will be liable. Typically companies with cheaper prices do not have proper coverage and is putting their employees and the homeowners at a liability risk that no one wants to experience. Make sure you ask for a copy prior to doing any work on your property from any company. The employees names should also be on the policy.
I am looking forward to doing business with you, and as always your complete satisfaction is my number one priority. Click here for a Free Estimate or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or text me anytime at (561) 722-0957.
What sets us apart from other contractors: We are an Authorized and Certified Roof-A-Cide Applicator. We give an UNCONDITIONAL Guarantee for 2 years.
We are best known for: Roof Cleaning specialist and cleaning large surfaces. We service Residential, Commercial, HOA’s and communities.