Main Services: Heating & Cooling + Gas Fireplaces
You just want a fair price from equality contractor you can trust, right? We can have a certified solutions specialist in your home within the next 24 or less. We know you are busy so we can accommodate any schedule for you!
When you partner with www.NiceHomeServices.com for your home or business heating, cooling, gas fireplace or insulation needs here is what you can expect...
* Since we must earn your referrals we have to do a great job for you. We will help you through this hurdle and get you back to whats important to you.
* You always get upfront pricing for anything we do 100% of the time (no surprise charges). We charge an $89 service fee to cover full written diagnosis of issue related to the call, plus we will advise you in writing of any other deficiencies we find while investigating your issue
* You will always receive multiple solutions to solve any repair and our consultants are trained to always deliver advice on ways to improve your comfort, safety, and efficiency.
* You get a certified background checked 5-star consultant who is also trained to respect your home and your time.
* You get a company who has won the coveted ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD for the last 5 years in a row....We know how to take care of clients because we are constantly delivering the fairest pricing for the fastest, most reliable, best value, HVAC, Gas Fireplaces, Duct Cleaning and Insulation services.
Here is our step by step process to get you ultimate satisfaction....
* We will collect your name, phone number, address and email address so we can add you to our scheduling software (service titan) which will instantly email and text you an appointment confirmation plus you can communicate with us via the text or email and we will respond (we are also on all the main social media platforms so you can talk to us there too if you like)
* On the day before your appointment, you will receive an appointment reminder text and an email.
* On the day of your appointment, your solutions consultant will call you when he/she is approximately 30 minutes away (unless you request a longer lead time which we will oblige) You will also receive a text and email notification when the consultant is en route to your location. In this notification, you will get a picture of your consultant and his/her name plus his/her review ranking from other clients like you (we have served 15k + clients in the area) - You can even click a link in the text/email to track your consultant traveling real time, uber style!
* The consultant will arrive in a marked truck with an id badge plus he will wear floor savers (booties) and use drop clothes when necessary.
* The consultant will take pictures, measurements and add notes about everything he/she finds while helping you with any concerns.
* The consultant will ask you several questions about your home and your comfort so we may design and deliver custom options for your home and situation, this step takes about 30 minutes.
* Once your options are created your consultant will go over each option, its benefits to your situation, the cost, the potential utility savings and more with NO PRESSURE to buy.
* We take your satisfaction very seriously so if you have any concerns please email email@example.com and our entire management team plus ownership will be alerted so we can take action on your behalf swiftly.
* At this point, most clients choose an option that is designed for them and one that fits comfortably into their personal budget. Then we usually fill out a quick and easy, secure online credit application that delivers instant approvals
If you have any questions, technical or about the company or about the fees just let me know here.
We can accommodate any schedule for you so what should we do?
Service Area: Dulles, Aldie, Arcola, Manassas, Centreville, Clifton, Bristow, Catharpin, Ashburn, Chantilly, Gainesville, Sterling, Haymarket, Herndon, Nokesville, Reston, Annandale, Burke, Dumfries, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Great Falls, Greenway, Lorton, Merrifield, McLean, West Mclean
8 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: Heat Pump InstallComments: They were excellent, and Mike was awesome!
Work Description: Gas Fireplace RepairComments: Avoid Nice Home Services
I had a poor experience with them. I had them out to my home several times to repair my gas fireplace. After spending thousands of dollars my unit was still not repaired. They suggested an additional $6K to fix it or $10K to replace the unit. I thought this odd so I sought a second opinion. After spending $2,500 with a different company my issues with the fireplace were resolved. The other firm spent the time to troubleshoot in a thoughtful manner. I can only assume that the Nice Home Services technician was inexperienced, lazy or driven by commission. Steer clear of this company.
Work Description: Install new hvac and relocate existing ducts/condenser. Install ventless gas fireplace.Comments: Highly recommend. Great Staff!
Work Description: Full HVAC system replacementComments: was very pleased with their work on my new furnace and a/c system. The process of making the decision wasn't easy for me, but they walked me through it and explained my options well (several times!). The original mechanic (Maurice) was very good about explaining what was going on, and helped me with a decision. I subsequently spoke to the owner (Craig Elliott) who took a lot of time to help me work it through (for example, should I get Trane or Rheme; I went with Rheme because it was substantially less expensive). They did the work two days later, and the team they sent was on time and worked all-day to get it in place and make sure it worked well. They were careful to put cloths down to keep the house clean, and cleaned up the mess in the backyard very well. The company subsequently sent their field manager (Mike Hudson) out to make sure all was working well. The system is working very well, and I was happy with their services.
Falls Church VA
Work Description: 2 Full HVAC system replacementsComments: I've used NICE for multiple years, both at my old house and newly purchased home. They've done a variety of jobs -- large and small. I have the monthly service plan, which proved extremely valuable in my old house when I was trying to delay the replacement of the two HVAC systems. When I finally broke down and replaced them, NICE worked with me on pricing to replace everything at a reasonable price. When I was moving, the buyers inspection raised some questions about the HVAC installation. Even though NICE had acquired the proper permits and we passed the original county inspections, NICE worked with the buyers inspector to make sure all concerns were alleviated -- at no cost to me.
In my new house, I had to replace the AC, which of course I had NICE do. After I (apparently, incorrectly) installed a new thermostat and the AC didn't properly turn on, NICE came out (specifically Nelson) and took care of that for me too -- again, no charge.
Over the years, NICE has simply been fantastic. All of the technicians have been 5 star -- friendly, courteous, and respectful of my home/s and family. I highly recommend NICE, and hope/expect that you'll have as great an experience as I've had.
Work Description: Furnace,2.5 Ton Condenser, Cased Coil
and NEST Indoor Security Camera
I not only use NICE for my primary home, but I use them for my rental property as well. And, it's no secret why. The company and its employees back their products and stand true to their commitments.
And, let's not forget - Cherie's customer service team is outstanding! They are courtesy, understanding, and respectful.
In my opinion, this company has vast potential. Hum - can I invest?
Work Description: I needed the fan replaced on my gas fireplace. The technician recommended that the firebox be reconditioned due to rust and spent embers.Comments: NICE Home Services ensured the restoration/repair of my gas fireplace was done right! Their technicians are very competent, and yes 'nice'! They worked the visits to accommodate my work schedule. And to top, it off left me a Holiday gift before they left. I highly recommend them and will use them again if needed!
Great Falls VA
Work Description: Mini split heating/cooling systemComments: Terrible Service
Be very careful with this company. I used them to install a mini split heating system. Their sales person came out and wrote me a quote that was competitive. After I agreed to it and tried to schedule the work, they stalled for a week and then let me know the sales person misquoted me and they will only do the work for $1,200 more than the quote I received. At that point I had already moved on from other companies and needed the work done ASAP so I went with them. I was working directly with Craig who has been on this site responding to others and I will say he is a terrible person. He was insulting to me and kept telling me to that its not his fault his people misquoted me.
When the work was done, they did not install the line covers that I was told would be included. When I asked Craig he told me that they were not included on the quote he gave me, even though I was told numerous times they would be included. His exact words wer "you're a smart guy, you should have seen they were not include and don't expect me to give you stuff for free."
At this point they want to charge me for a new project to cover the wires. I regret using them.
I will say, their technicians and customer service staff are very nice and worked hard. But Craig was terrible to work with and extremely rude. DO NOT USE THEM. It is not worth the few bucks you may save cause you will end up paying more in the long run.
Angie's list Super Service Award 2013 to 2017
HVAC in VA, HVAC in MD :