Main Services: Residential Home & Business Cleaning , Janitorial services
Request A Quote
Maid in Irwin cleaning services
Terms And Conditions
Last Updated on 11-22-2020. These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately.
Maid in Irwin Promises to Provide Quality Service by:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is , general liability insured.
- Providing trained cleaning person(s) on specified date(s) along with all cleaning supplies and equipment needed including vacuums.
In Order to Provide You with the Best Possible Service; Please...
- Make your home accessible. The best method is typically providing Maid in Irwin with a key, but it is not a requirement. A fee will be charged, if we are unable to access your home. (see lockout policy below)
- Turn off alarm systems. If you choose to leave the alarm armed, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system. No exceptions.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned. Hourly charged may be incurred if cleaning technicians require more time if your home is not ready to be cleaned.
- If we are requested to dust/clean inside of china cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques or collections, or to use customer's equipment (e.g. vacuum), customer agrees not to hold Maid in Irwin or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
- We will make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. We have General Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason, we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items. Damage must be reported within 48 hours of service and after 30 days customer assumes liability.
- Maid in Irwin cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
- Complete customer service evaluations online at www.Hendersonpressurewashingllc@gmail.com or at time of service.
# Customer feedback helps us offer the highest quality of service to all of our clients .
- ENJOY YOUR SERVICE!
Rescheduling, Cancellation and Lockout Policy:
- We require 24-hour notice for reschedules or cancellations. There will be a $45 charge for cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled cleaning and all lockouts.
- Our cleaning hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm. If for any circumstance our staff is sent away or locked out from your home between these hours, you will be charged the $45 fee. We will make every effort to work within time frames requested, but ask not to be sent away during our working hours.
- We will make every attempt to reschedule company initiated schedule changes due to holidays or extreme weather conditions as close to regular scheduled cleaning date as possible.
Other Information from Maid in Irwin .:
- To meet customer needs and their satisfaction, Maid in Irwin reserves the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
- If customer requests changes to service that differs from original estimate, additional charges will be billed or a new estimate may be required.
- Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
Maid in Irwin 24-HOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
- If you are dissatisfied with a portion of your cleaning, let us know within 24-hours and we will send a crew back to your home to redo that area.
Payment Options and Policies
CHECK, CASH, and BANK TRANSFERS are all acceptable forms of payment.
- A service charge of $35 will be added to all NSF Checks.
- Please mail all checks payable to Mark Henderson If a check is not left at the time of service, your credit card will be charged. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cash should be put in sealed envelopes addressed to the office.
Verbal agreement to begin service indicated acceptance of Service Agreement and permission to charge credit card.
All initial and one-time cleanings require a pre-authorization based on the estimated time and currently hourly rates. (Approximately $300-$600)
PICTURES OF BEFORE AND AFTER WORK
For first time customers and one-time customers, we take before and after photos of our work. These pictures are used for training, proof of performance as well as promotion. If you do not want pictures taken of work areas in your home please notify us when you schedule your cleaning.
Maid in Irwin has successfully been cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting Westmoreland County since 2014 and we deliver the most effective cleaning services available in today's market at great rates. Green cleaning options available.
MAID SERVICES &
Coronavirus Covid-19 Disinfecting & Sanitizing
Regular & Weekly House Cleanings
Move in Move out Cleanings
One time Deep Cleanings
Home Address By Appointment.
Greensburg , and surrounding areas.
Get Free Quotes
Green cleaning products House Cleaning Services & Maid in Irwin Greensburg,PA Reasonable Rates For Westmoreland County.
Why live in a dirty house?
| Terms & Conditions |
Copyright ©2014- 2021
Maid in Irwin HOME
Service Area: Ardara, Irwin, Latrobe, Bovard, Youngwood, Norvelt, Hutchinson, Hannastown, Harrison City, Southwest, Wyano, New Stanton, Hunker, Saltsburg, Tarrs, Westmoreland City, Mount Pleasant, Pleasant Unity, Armbrust, Yukon, New Derry, Larimer, Claridge, Calumet, Herminie, Luxor, Murrysville, Trafford, Adamsburg, New Alexandria
What sets us apart from other contractors: We specialize in non-chemical smell cleaning products
We are best known for: Our quality of work
Protective Gear Used