Main Services: Landscape Maintenance - Landscape Construction - Hardscapes
Hawkeye has built and maintained beautiful landscapes in and around the Framingham area for the last 27 years. We have many maintenance accounts that we've had for over 20 years. We have watched families grow, children get married and now maintain their properties as well!!
* Rake, Blow and Pick up all Leaves, Sticks and Debris From all Grass & Shrub Bed Areas.
* Cleanout Roof Gutters.* - Shut Down & Blowout Sprinkler System.*
* Disposal of all Debris. - Plant Spring Bulbs.*
MID - SUMMER PRUNING
* Pruning & Trimming of all Necessary Shrubs and Trees. - Weed Shrub Beds.
* Replenish Bark Mulch and Re-Edge Shrub Beds if Necessary.*
* Plant Summer Annuals.* (Usually May - June) - Disposal of all Debris.
* Dethatch Lawn Areas.*
* Pickup Leaves, Sticks & Debris from all Lawn and Shrub Bed Areas.
* Edge & Weed Shrub Bed Areas. - Plant Spring Annual Flowers.*
* Disposal of all Debris *
* Deliver & Install Bark Mulch - Hemlock - Spruce Mix - Pine.
WEEKLY LAWN MAINTENANCE
* Cutting of all Lawn Areas. - Trimming of all Lawn and Shrub Bed Areas.
* Disposal of Grass Clippings.*
* Bi-Weekly or Monthly Shrub Bed Weeding.* - Spraying for Weeds.*
* Sweeping of Driveways, Walkways and Decks/Patios of Grass Clippings and Debris.
IRRIGATION/SPRINKLERS - LAWN, SHRUB, TREE
There are many aspects of Landscape Construction.
From installing a single walkway to re-designing your yard to include;
New tree & shrub plantings, underground irrigation, sod/seed lawns,stonewall/masonary work...
We can help you achieve a beautiful outdoor living space.
1 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: He does any landscaping I ask him to do.Comments: Rich does very good work. I have been with him for almost 30 years.