Gifford Electric, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Gifford Electric Inc is a Texas corporation doing business as an electrical contractor specializing in commercial, Residential and industrial services. Gifford Electric began its corporate operations in 1978 at its present location in east Fort Worth.
David W. Babcock is the owner and President of the company. Gifford Electric Inc. operates its own heavy equipment, which includes hole drilling machine, trenching machines, backhoe, pole setting and bucket trucks. In addition we have a comprehensive line of support equipment such as large benders, pullers, high voltage equipment, test equipment, and AutoCAD with plotter. Also, we stock wood poles up to 60 foot long. Some of the major areas of work have been:
• Outdoor Early Warning Systems
• Utility Construction - Overhead and Underground including high voltage
• City Parks and Athletic Fields
• Heavy Industrial Electrical Systems
• Airport Runway and Navigational Control work for TxDOT and FAA
• Complete Maintenance and Repair Services on all types of electrical systems
• 24 hour Emergency Service for Commercial and High Voltage work
• Food processing equipment hookup including PLC's
- # 19365