Main Services: heating cooling and electrical
Description: providing quality heating cooling and electrical services big and small
Service Area: Tullahoma, Nolensville, Fairview, Frankewing, La Vergne, Woodbury, Culleoka, Lynchburg, Shelbyville, Eagleville, Winchester, Columbia, Dellrose, Belfast, Monteagle, Arrington, Pulaski, Fayetteville, Normandy, Readyville, Wartrace, Manchester, Elora, Rockvale, Ardmore, Petersburg, Lascassas, Christiana, Bell Buckle, Chapel Hill
What sets us apart from other contractors: customer satisfaction is my job I just provide that through Heating Cooling & Electrical
We are best known for: doing the job right and to the customers satisfaction
11 ReviewsReview Me
Work Description: ElectricalComments: No show…twice
Work Description: Faucets/Fixtures/Pipes Repair/ReplaceComments: He did a great job. Reasonable, he told me he would be here on Wednesday at 2:00 pm. He was right here on time. I will call him again.
Work Description: Electrical work not completed after paid in fullComments: He comes across kind and professional. BEWARE. This is a front and the reality is quite different. Be sure to read this review along with the YELP reviews before hiring.
Unfortunately, we paid David Bryant, who said he is a licensed electrician, cash in full (totaling $3,200.00) for a job he failed to complete. He made errors and stated he completed the job yet when the Tennessee State Electrical Inspector came and failed us for the job David supposedly completed per code, the inspector confirmed that David in fact did not complete the items on the list that David said he completed. For example conduit supposedly wrapped in 80 grade was only 40 grade. David also put in old outdated breakers that contributed to the failed inspection. After David acknowledged his mistakes to us via telephone and in verifiable text messages saying they were his errors and he would rectify those errors, the reality is we never heard from him again. After numerous calls and texts, and two weeks of waiting, we are deeply disappointed that he did not follow through with his promise to correct his mistakes. We ultimately ended up needing to hire and pay another electrician for the job we hired and paid paid David for that he failed to finish. He is not a man of honor, nor integrity, and does not complete his work in a professional manner. We do not recommend his services for the above-stated reasons.
Work Description: Install Propane Lines, Mini Split HVAC, Convert New Gas Stove to Propane, Electrical OutletsComments: David Bryant
When he comes to give you a quote, he will tell you how good he is and that he will back up his work for a year. He is easy to believe, since he is a very polite young man. He did the work with a few hiccups.
This is what everyone thinking about hiring David needs to know!
We hired him to install new propane lines, convert the new stove to Propane, install a couple electrical outlets, and put in a new Mini Split HVAC System.
He does not stand behind his work at ALL!
• The first problem was when we went to use the new oven. It didn’t work! It was just before Thanksgiving so when we called to discuss the problem, he said that he had company and that he couldn’t come until the following week. Then he stated that it was a warranty issue with the manufacturer since the stove top worked fine, further stating that there was a blockage in the line to the oven, also stated he would charge us for the call.
After convincing the Manufacturer to replace the stove, the day before the new stove was to be delivered, we pulled the stove out to check the connection and Low and behold David Bryant DID NOT complete the work correctly! He failed to switch the gas pressure regulator lever to the on position!!!
• Second problem, we had to move one of the electrical outlets that he installed. We already had the new wires in, he only had to put the electrical plugs in the new boxes. When we opened the electrical outlet to move over, we noticed that the wire connections had not been tightened down properly. We had to check all 4 outlets, only 1 of the 4 was correct.
• The biggest problem is the Mini Split HVAC system he installed is not working properly and he will not return our calls or text messages. So, we had to hire someone to come fix his work! When he originally installed the unit, a factory flare fitting he connected blew off creating a mess. That he did not clean up. His flare fitting connection was over tightened damaging the fitting and causing a leak.
So, in his business descriptions he states that he:
• provides QUALITY heating and cooling and electrical services big and small.
• What sets him apart from other contractors: Customer satisfaction is my job I just provide that through heating, cooling and electrical.
• We are best known for: Doing the job right and customer satisfaction.
Would I recommend Bryant Services to anyone? Unfortunately, we did. Hopefully they did not hire him.
We have found out the hard way that his work is not quality, he does not back up his work and if you have a problem with something he has installed he simply does not answer your call or return your text message.
Work Description: David Bryant has worked on our plumbing, air conditioning and electricity.Comments: David Bryant is honest and reliable. He is reasonable with his prices and prompt. He does a great job and doesn't try to rip you off. He is very friendly and is a family man. He does not mind going out of his way for you. You can always count on him. I would and have recommended him to anyone anytime.
Work Description: Install new unitComments: Great work , was on time , installed a new trane unit and installed it with care . Very friendly, hard worker . Very satisfied!
Work Description: Gas PipingComments: Arrived on time and completed job that day. Very pleasant and helpful.
Work Description: Switches/Outlets/Fixtures - Repair
Work Description: TroubleshootingComments: David did an excellent job! He showed up on time, quickly diagnosed the source of my fan and light switch problems and fixed everything at a reasonable price.
College Grove TN
Work Description: Ceiling Fan - InstallComments: He did a great job and charged a fair price.
Work Description: Switches/Outlets/Fixtures - InstallComments: David was prompt and attentive to needs and request for needed electrical outlet. Answered my questions and very professional. I will call him again in the future when needed.
Beat Or Match Price
Family-owned & Operated
Military Discount Available