Need garage door repair? We Fix Garage Doors Correctly The First Time! Call us any hour of the day, any day of the week for same day repair of garage ...
Jacksonville officials are urging local residents to install carbon monoxide detectors in their homes after one local woman died of carbon monoxide poisoning. The tragedy occurred after a man left his car running overnight with the garage doors in his Jacksonville apartment closed. The victim’s bedroom shares a wall with the garage, and the gas seeped in to her apartment while she was sleeping. Jacksonville, Florida garage door services are being consulted to determine whether the garage adhered to building codes and whether the tragedy could have been avoided. Officials say about 500 people in the U.S. die each year from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning and some 15,000 are admitted to the emergency room each year.
More Professionals in Jacksonville
Jacksonville Cleaning services | Jacksonville Concrete contractors | Jacksonville Electricians | Jacksonville Exterminators | Jacksonville Fence contractors | Jacksonville Handyman services | Jacksonville HVAC contractors | Jacksonville Landscapers | Jacksonville Painters | Jacksonville Plumbers | Jacksonville Remodeling contractors | Jacksonville Roofers | Jacksonville Tile contractors
Garage Door Pros Near Jacksonville:
Orange Park, FL Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Fleming Island, FL Bryceville, FL Callahan, FL Doctors Inlet, FL Yulee, FL Atlantic Beach, FL Jacksonville Beach, FL Neptune Beach, FL
US Census Information for Jacksonville, Florida
Population age 50-54 59,509 Population age 65-69 29,231 Population age 85 and older 11,750 Female population age 18 and older 326,939 Vacant housing units for seasonal use 1,487