Networx

America's Choice Overhead Door Company, Inc

6 Reviews

“Installation of garage door opener The installer was very good. He immediately noticed that the track for the size d...”

Serving Jacksonville, FL License: GD-13
We have been serving the Las Vegas and surrounding areas for over 10 years and will be around for more than 10 more! We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Be safe and smart and choose a reliable, prompt, and professional garage door installation team like America's Choice Overhead Door Company, Inc....

Sullivan's Garage Doors, Inc.

4 Reviews

“They do garage door service and repair. Sullivan's Garage Doors are a top notch company.”

Serving Jacksonville, FL

Other Local Jacksonville, Florida Garage Door Pros:

5800 Beach Blvd Suite 203-406, Jacksonville, FL 32207

Rejuvenate the look of your home with beautiful garage doors from Advantage Doors, Inc. We use a local door center for your convenience, typically off...

8375 Bay Meadows Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32256

Need garage door repair? We Fix Garage Doors Correctly The First Time! Call us any hour of the day, any day of the week for same day repair of garage ...

Jacksonville officials are urging local residents to install carbon monoxide detectors in their homes after one local woman died of carbon monoxide poisoning. The tragedy occurred after a man left his car running overnight with the garage doors in his Jacksonville apartment closed. The victim’s bedroom shares a wall with the garage, and the gas seeped in to her apartment while she was sleeping. Jacksonville, Florida garage door services are being consulted to determine whether the garage adhered to building codes and whether the tragedy could have been avoided. Officials say about 500 people in the U.S. die each year from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning and some 15,000 are admitted to the emergency room each year.