- Raynor Door Authority of New England
- Main Services: Full service residential and commercial contractor
- Years In Business: 1944
- Awards: Home Building Association, National Association Builders and Remodelers, 2004 and 2005 Raynor Premier Award
- Company Overview: Raynor Door Authority of New England has been providing sales, repair, installation and service for both Residential and Commercial markets since 1944. Our residential products include garage door and garage door openers, garage door screens, awnings, and garage organizes, while our commercial products include sectional and rolling doors, automatic operations, loading dock equipment and 24/7 emergency service. In addition, we repair and sell truck and trailer doors. We provide professional sales, installation and service for residential, commercial, and industrial building product customers. We pride ourselves on prompt, courteous and professional service. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS NUMBER ONE WITH OUR COMPANY. For fast, reliable service that you can count on, call us today, the door and dock equipment experts-Raynor Door Authority of Southern New Hampshire. GARAGE DOORS & MORE.
- Website: http://www.raynordoorauthority.com
Review by: VJJB
Work Description: Installed new garage door using existing electric opener.
Comments: Very happy with the results. Raynor was on time for the installation. Work by John was professional and neat. The only little "snag" was they didn't have a 4" bottom seal to use because my floor is uneven. If they get back to replace the 3" seal with the 4 fairly quickly, I will be totally satisfied with the job.
Review by: olga bitsakis from Waltham MA
Work Description: Garage door motor issues
Comments: Raynor of New England did not fail to EXCEED expectations!! My technician Matt was extremely prompt......completed the service in a timely manner.....and left my garage cleaner than he found it. He thoroughly explained my new door opener to me and was patient with all of my questions. Raynor New England office personnel are equally exceptional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Review by: JD
Work Description: Replaced garage door springs.
Comments: Quick, efficient and very fairly priced. I was very satisfied after using them for the first time and will call them the next time I have a problem.
Review by: Karen Mahoney from Billerica MA
Work Description: Replaced springs on garage door
Comments: very polite and courteous servicemen
Review by: John Marshall from Stoneham MA
Work Description: Installed single garage door opener
Comments: On-time, professional, and high quality work.
Review by: peter b miller from Rockport MA
Work Description: replace single garage door
Comments: Have just contracted for new door install. Will see, after install, the performance and quality. So far very satisfied with Mark Dawley, Sales Mgr. and total price.
Review by: Olga Bitsakis
Work Description: Door jammed and would not lift.
Comments: First time using Raynor. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! In area of customer service......overall service.......timeliness of appointment........AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!!! Thank you Team Raynor!
Review by: aaron waltz from Beverly MA
Work Description: replaced springs on garage door
Comments: I thought the networx site was wonderful. Took the headache out of finding a contractir. I will use this site again in the future. very prompt and great service from the site and the contractor. Thanks! Aaron
Review by: Jim Pettorelli from North Andover MA
Work Description: new garage door opener
Comments: thorough, timely, completely satisfied
Review by: Richard Martin from Bedford NH
Work Description: Adjustment of safety mechanisms and program new controls.
Comments: Response was very quick and the service person extremely helpful and an excellent manner. I would recommend this company to my friends.
Review by: Van Ranganath from Andover MA
Work Description: Garage doors were replaced
Comments: Great job !!
Review by: Sheryl Max from Londonderry NH
Work Description: replaced garage door panel
Comments: very pleased with the work. all was done within 5 days of the initial email