Jonesboro, GA 30238
- Reviews (1)
- Photos (5)
Our sole purpose is to bring excellence, professionalism, and reliability that support your lawn care needs. While continuing to provide a well kept, manicured look to your property, we are able to maintain a competitive pricing scale. In most cases, our services are priced at or below market rates.
With that said, we have been an invaluable lawn care service provider to hundreds of customers for over 15 years. Through that experience we have developed a keenness for quality work, and attention to detail.
Further, we believe in developing positive relationships with all clients while utilizing exceptional communication. For example, if we are scheduled to service your property, we'll be there. When there is a scheduling change (Rain delay, or unforeseen circumstance), we will keep you informed.
It is our ultimate goal to help make your property look the best it ever has.
Our Services Include
•Crab Grass Preventer/Pre-emergent (October thru March)
•Weed & Feed (May, June)
•Turf Builder (May, June, July)
•Over seeding (All Year)
· Mulch Flower Beds
· Pine Straw
· Small Shrubs, Small Flower Beds (We are not landscapers, however we will occasionally plant flowers or shrubs as scheduling permits. We can also recommend a reputable landscaping company to you)
· Houses, walkways, driveways, decks. ($75 minimum, customer must provide water access) (May thru August)
Mowing & Trimming
· Edging of driveways/walkways
· Trimming around home, trees, mailbox, etc.
· Blowing away of debris
· Hedge Trimming
· Small Tree Pruning *$40 additional dumping fee to haul away large quantity of debris
Leaf Cleanup(Cleanup of leaves from lawn, driveway, decks and porches) * We do not haul away large amounts of leaves
Work Description: Cleaned yardComments: They did a good job.