Posted by Chaya Kurtz |
Apr 18, 2013
11 Things That Only DIY Bloggers Understand
Mod Podge is a state of mind.
1. That Mason Jars rule the world.
2. That caulking your bathtub is totally a photo op.
3. That a tablecloth is really just a rug in disguise.
4. That being a "stoner" has nothing to do with drugs.
5. That Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is the nectar of life.
6. That a person should never hire a gardener when she can do it her darn self!
7. That fancy catalogues get their ideas from us.
8. That the best food is the food that you grow yourself.
9. That chandeliers belong in the bathroom.
10. That shipping pallets are magic waiting to happen.
11. That Mod Podge is a state of mind!!!